all hail McQueen!
this past monday, the new york metropolitan museum’s costume institute celebrated the annual unveiling of it’s 2011 designer exhibit. this years exhibit is called ‘savage beauty’ and it honors the incredible alexander mcqueen, who died last year.
the met gala is one of fashion’s most celebrated events and attracts a bunch of celebrities wearing a mouth watering array of couture gowns.
here are some of my favorite looks of the night:
1. eva mendez in stella mccartney
2. kerry washington in escada
3. zoe saldana in calvin klein
4. iman in stella mccartney
5. sarah jessica parker in alexander mcqueen
6. ginnifer goodwin in custom topshop
7. beyonce in emilio pucchi
8. ashley greene in donna karan
i’ll be checking out the exhibit sometime next week so look out for the pics from my visit soon!
do you have a fav? i’d love to hear about it, so let me know!